Angle Broom with Clip-On Plastic Dustpan
- SUPERIOR CLEANUP: These long lasting split-ended polypropylene bristles are designed to collect all that dirt and small particles while resisting chemicals, oil and grease. Angled head for reaching in to corners.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Use the broom in your foyer, basement, garage, on the deck or patio.
- LONG LASTING: With a steel handle and head casing and durable bristles, this Fuller Brush broom is virtually indestructible with regular use.
- UNIQUE DUST PAN: Beveled edge hugs the floor ensuring complete pick up of the finest debris like sugar, salt and dust. Wide collection area of 10 1/2” wide x 5” deep.
- SNAPS ON: Dustpan easily snaps onto the handle of the Angle Broom. Also has a handy hang-up hole.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Dust pan made in the USA of durable, washable plastic that will last you a long time.
Use the Fuller Brush versatile Angle Broom and Black Clip-On Dustpan everywhere- indoor & outdoor. Designed with split-end (flagged) bristles to catch and gather all that dirt and small particles. Head is angled allowing full reach into corners and under low profile objects. Bristles are made of long-lasting polypropylene bristles resist chemicals, oil and grease The bristles are heat-sealed together and locked into a riveted metal casing, then double stitched so they retain original shape and resist curling. Broom head casing and handle are manufactured of steel to make this broom virtually indestructible with regular use. Laboratory tested to last over 1 million sweeps. Has a 9 1/2" wide sweeping path and a full long length of 50 ½". Made with pride in USA and will not shed like corn brooms. Use it with the durable Black Clip-On Dustpan to collect the dirt and dust without leaving behind crumbs. The dustpan hugs the floor with its beveled edge ensuring complete pick up of the finest debris like sugar, salt and dust. Has a wide collection area of 10 1/2" wide x 5" deep. It easily snaps onto the handle of the angle broom. Also has a hang up hole. Made of quality, durable, washable plastic that will last you a long time.
To assemble handle - rotate both pieces together & then bang hard against a solid, hard surface for a sturdy, virtually indestructible handle. Easily wash the broom head to resist mildew. Place under the faucet or wash with a garden hose and hang-up to dry. Always use the handy hang-up hole to hang the broom otherwise the bristles will become bent.